Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers

I am always trying to come up with some appetizer recipes. I love appetizers! Sometimes I rather have a few different appetizers for a meal rather than having just one main dish. So here's my latest! I hope to have a picture for you soon. I didn't get to take a picture of this dish the last time I made it because I wasn't fast enough for my family. They just jumped right in and before I knew it there weren't any left to take pictures of. LOL!

You will need:
1 lb. of Jalapeno peppers, seeded and halved lengthwise
1 8 oz. pkg. of cream cheese, softened
1 pkg. of bacon, cooked until crisp and chopped
1/4 cup of chives, chopped
2 Tbs. of fresh parsley, chopped
1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, grated
2 Tbs. of extra virgin olive oil

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large bowl combine cream cheese, bacon, parsley and chives. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture onto each pepper half. Arrange the pepper halves on a baking sheet. Sprinkle each half with a little of the grated parmesan cheese. Drizzle the olive oil over the tops of the peppers. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baked Stuffed Shrimp

Portuguese Style Linguica Quiche

Strawberry Shortcake Trifle