Do you have an abundance of green beans from your garden?

Looking for something to do with all the green beans from your garden? I have got an easy and yummy recipe for you. My mom made this all the time when I was a kid. You will need:
6 cups of cut green beans
1 lb. of ground linguica
1 medium onion chopped
3 medium potatoes that have been cubed
1 1/2 cups of chicken stock
3 Tbs. of extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbs. of paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
Place a 6-8 quart saucepan over medium heat and add olive oil. Add the onion, ground linguica and paprika. Saute until onions are translucent and linguica is heated through. Add the green beans, potatoes, chicken stock and salt and pepper to taste.  Cover and cook for about 15 minutes or until desired tenderness of potatoes and green beans. I usually serve this with portuguese pops and my family loves it. I hope you try this recipe and enjoy it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baked Stuffed Shrimp

Portuguese Style Linguica Quiche

Strawberry Shortcake Trifle